Improved version of AlphaMobileControl

Developer
Nov 13, 2009 at 10:56 AM

Hi,

first - thank you for sharing this library. My application finally looks pretty good :).

I made some new members into existing classes and some new classes. I read the project is not alive now, but I would glad to share my additionals for others people (as respect to your work). Whom should I contact ( Statyk7 / AtanuMandal ) with changes package? Or should I made derived project on CodePlex with link to this project?

Thanks.

Coordinator
Nov 13, 2009 at 11:40 AM
Hi,

Thanks for your feedback! I can add you as a contributor on the project if you want?

Rémy

On Fri, Nov 13, 2009 at 12:02 PM, tencokacistromy <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Hi,

first - thank you for sharing this library. My application finally looks pretty good :).

I made some new members into existing classes and some new classes. I read the project is not alive now, but I would glad to share my additionals for others people (as respect to your work). Whom should I contact ( Statyk7 / AtanuMandal ) with changes package? Or should I made derived project on CodePlex with link to this project?

Thanks.

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (alphamobilecontrols@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email alphamobilecontrols@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com

Developer
Nov 16, 2009 at 9:46 AM

The contributor membership would be great :).

Coordinator
Nov 19, 2009 at 11:49 PM

Hello,

You are now a contributor, sorry for the delay!

Rémy

Sep 7, 2011 at 5:01 PM

I have added some controls like an AlphaAnimation, AlphaRadioButton and the alphaLabel can now be a link aswell. Where can I send you that changes?